Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Chloraseptic Pocket Pump Spray - 20 ml
Chloraseptic Pocket Pump Spray is fast acting, long lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
You Save: $0.41 (11.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH LABORATORUES INC. INDICATIONS:
Chloraseptic Pocket Pump Spray Cherry Phenol/Oral Anesthetic.
- Immediate sore throat relief anyplace, anytime.
- Fast-acting, long-lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
- Real relief.
- Real fast.
- Doctor recommended.
- You can always have doctor-recommended Chloraseptic sore throat medicine handy, even when you are away from home.
- Whether you are at work, school or traveling, Chloraseptic Pocket Pump provides immediate relief you can carry with you anyplace, anytime.
Chloraseptic is recommended by doctors and pharmacist for:
- Fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat and mouth/gum/throat pain.
- Alcohol free
- Aspirin free
- Sugar free
- Since 1957, Chloraseptic is the name doctors have trusted and today recommend most for fast and long-lasting relief or sore throat pain.
- Chloraseptic Pocket Pump Spray Temporarily relieves:
- sore mouth
- sore throat pain
- minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums
- pain due to minor dental procedures, dentures or orthodontic appliances
- pain associated with canker sores.
Phenol 1. 4%.
Flavor; Glycerin; Purified Water; Red 40; Saccharin Sodium.
Chloraseptic may be used every 2 hours or use as directed by a physician or dentist. Adults 12 years and older: For each application, spray 5 times onto throat or affected area. Children 2 to under 12 years: For each application, spray 3 times onto throat or affected area. Children under 12 should be supervised in product use. Children under 2 years: Consult a physician or dentist.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional advice or contact a poison control center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Ask A Doctor: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days or is accompanied by difficulty in breathing. If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.