Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Loratadine oral solution 5 mg antihistamine fruit flavored syrup - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies due to runny nose, itchy, water eyes, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat.
You Save: $6.88 (35.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: TARO PHARMACEUTICALS.
INDICATIONS:Loratadine oral solution 5 mg antihistamine fruit flavored syrup
- Fruit flavored syrup.
- 24 hour non-drowsy.
- Allergy relief.
- Original prescription strength.
- For the relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose.
(each 5 mL contains): Loratadine 5mg (Antihistamine).
Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sugar, Water.
- Adults and children 6 years and over:
- 2 teaspoonfuls daily.
- Do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age:
- 1 teaspoonful daily.
- Do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease.
- Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed.
- Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to thisproduct occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb