MANUFACTURER: ADAMS LABORATORIES INC.
INDICATIONS:Delsym extended release suspension cough suppressant for children:
- Dextromethorphan Polistirex extended release suspension.
- Contains no fever reducer or pain reliever.
- Great orange flavor.
- Each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: Sodium 5 mg Alcohol 0. 26%.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful): Dextromethorphan polistirex equivalent to 30mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide (Cough suppressant).
Alcohol (0. 26%), Citric Acid, Ethylcellulose, FD&C Yellow 6, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sucrose, Tragacanth, Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor:Adults and Children 12 years of age and over.
- 2 teaspoonfuls every 12 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age:1 teaspoonful every 12 hours, not to exceed 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful every 12 hours, not to exceed 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:A chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: If cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious conditionIf you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if neckband imprinted with check mark is broken or missing.