MANUFACTURER: EMERSON HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:PediaCare childrens long-acting cough liquid, grape flavor
It temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
- Relieves cough for up to 8 hours without drowsiness.
- Grape flavor.
anyhdrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution
- Find right dose on chart.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- cough tends to come back or occur with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb