Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Pediacare childrens plus cough and runny nose liquid, cherry - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves due to minor aches, pains, cough, headache, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose.
You Save: $1.39 (17.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pediacare childrens plus cough and runny nose liquid, cherry
Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms: Minor aches and pains, cough, headache, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen 160 mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 1 mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg.
Acesulfame potassium, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, purified water, red 33, red 40, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning).
- Do not use in infants.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose otherwise, use age.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Liver warning :
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Do not use :
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers and the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause major health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.