Pediacare childrens fever reducer plus flu liquid, bubble gum flavor
Cough suppressant and nasal decongestant. Minor aches and pains, cough, headache, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing and runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning).
- Do not use in infants.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson�s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your child�s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Thyroid disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart disease.
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking:
- Sedatives or tranquilizers.
- The blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause major health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb