Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray Menthol - 6 Oz
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray Menthol temporary relieves sore throat pain, sore pain, canker sores.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH LABORATORUES INC. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Phenol 0. 5%. Inactive Ingredients: Flavor; Glycerin; Green 3; Green 5; Purified Water; Saccharin Sodium; Yellow 10. DIRECTIONS: Chloraseptic may be used every 2 hours or use as directed by a physician or dentist. Children under 2 years: Consult a physician or dentist. Children 2 to 11 years (with adult supervision): For each application, spray 5 times onto throat or affected area. WARNINGS: Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional advice or contact a poison control center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Ask A Doctor: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days or is accompanied by difficulty in breathing. If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- Chloraseptic Sore Thraot Spray Real relief.
- Real fast.
- Chloraseptic Sore Thraot Spray Fast-acting, long-lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
- Chloraseptic is recommended by doctors and pharmacists for:
- Fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat and mouth/gum/throat pain.
- Alcohol free.
- Aspirin free.
- Sugar free.
- Since 1957, Chloraseptic is the name doctors have trusted and today recommend most for fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat pain.
Chloraseptic Sore Thraot Spray Temporarily relieves:
- sore mouth
- sore throat pain
- minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums
- pain due to minor dental procedures, dentures or orthodontic appliances
- pain associated with canker sores
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb