MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH LABORATORUES INC.
INDICATIONS: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry
- Sore Throat Spray - Phenol / Oral Anesthetic.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray Real relief.
- Real fast.
- Chloraseptic Sore Thraot Spray Fast-acting, long-lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
- Chloraseptic is recommended by doctors and pharmacists for:
- Fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat and mouth/gum/throat pain.
- Alcohol free.
- Aspirin free.
- Sugar free.
- Since 1957, Chloraseptic is the name doctors have trusted and today recommend most for fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat pain.
Chloraseptic Sore Thraot Spray Temporarily relieves:
- sore mouth.
- sore throat pain.
- minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.
- pain due to minor dental procedures, dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- pain associated with canker sores.
Phenol 1. 4%.
Flavor; Glycerin; Purified Water; Red 40; Saccharin Sodium.
Chloraseptic may be used every 2 hours or use as directed by a physician or dentist. Adults 12 years and older: For each application, spray 5 times onto throat or affected area. Children 2 to under 12 years: For each application, spray 3 times onto throat or affected area. Children under 12 should be supervised in product use. Children under 2 years: Consult a physician or dentist.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional advice or contact a poison control center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Ask A Doctor: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days or is accompanied by difficulty in breathing. If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.