Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Fougera Zinc oxide ointment USP, skin protectant - 1 oz
Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
You Save: $2.48 (41.4%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
MANUFACTURER: E. FOUGERA
INDICATIONS: Zinc Oxide Ointment is Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Zinc Oxide Ointment is Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
INGREDIENTS: (each gram contains):
Zinc Oxide, 20% (Skin Protectant). Inactive Ingredients: Light Mineral Oil, White Beeswax, White Petrolatum.
Apply liberally as often as necessary. For diaper rash: change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged .
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.