MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Desitin diaper rash ointment tube, original, overnight relief
Desitin Original is a unique formulation that contains 40% zinc oxide, the #1 Pediatrician recommended ingredient, and soothing emollients such as lanolin, petrolatum and Norwegian cod liver oil, a natural source of vitamins A and D. Desitin Original is so effective in sealing out wetness and germs, that in many cases, diaper rash starts to disappear in hours. And its hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested, so it's gentle on tender skin.
- #1 choice of pediatricians and mothers.
- Helps provide overnight relief.
- Rich, thick formula.
- Helps heal, soothe & prevent diaper rash.
Contains: Zinc Oxide (40% - Skin Protectant)
BHA, Cod Liver Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Talc, Water
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: - Do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).