Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Desitin rapid relief diaper rash ointment, creamy - 4 oz
Desitin creamy zinc oxide diaper rash ointment protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
You Save: $2.02 (29.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Desitin rapid relief diaper rash ointment, creamy
- Fresh Scent and hypoallergenic.Zinc oxide diaper rash cream.Relief from first use.
- Helps heal, soothe and prevent diaper rash.
- #1 Choice of pediatricians and Moms.
Desitin Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your bodys skin to soother and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from first use. This hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin Rapid relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
Zinc Oxide (13%) (Skin Protectant).
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Magnesium Sulfate, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For External Use Only.
- When using this product: Do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb