Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Boudreauxs Butt paste natural diaper rash ointment, skin protectant - 2 oz
It is specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care
You Save: $1.32 (21.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BLAIREX LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS:Boudreauxs Butt paste natural diaper rash ointment skin protectant
Skin protectant :
- It is specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care.
- Diaper Rash Ointment.
- This is all natural.
- Skin protectant(zinc oxide).
- Goes on and cleans off easily.
- Natural ingredients are help treat and protect.
- Light and creamy formula rubs in clear.
- Available in convenient sizes.
- It protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Treats and protects.
- Flip top cap (tubes).
- 16% Zinc Oxide.
- Peruvian Balsam.
- Treats diaper rash and soothes irritated skin.
Zinc Oxide, 16%
Boric Acid, Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, Petrolatum.
Other Information :
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally and often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
- Store at room temperature, 20-27?C (68-80?F).
- Use with infants, children and adults.
- Will stain clothing and fabric.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb