Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Zinc Oxide Ointment by Rugby - 1 Lb
May helps to reduce diaper rash.
You Save: $2.80 (21.9%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Zinc Oxide Ointment by Rugby
It dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
Zinc Oxide Ointment by Rugby is Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
May Help treat and prevent diaper rash.
Zinc Oxide, 20% (Skin Protectant).
Light Mineral Oil, White Beeswax, White Petrolatum.
- Apply liberally as often as necessary.
- For diaper rash: change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.