Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Triple Paste medicated ointment for diaper rash, fragrance free, hypoallergenic - 8 oz
Relieves raw, irritated skin associated with diaper rash and also prevents painful stubborn problem diaper rash from coming back.
You Save: $2.03 (10.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SUMMERS LABORATORIES INC. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12. 8%. Inactive Ingredients: White Petrolatum; Corn Starch; Anhydrous Lanolin; Stearyl Alcohol; Beeswax; Bisabolol; Cholesterol; Water; Glycerine; Oat (Avena Sativa) Kernel Extract; Polysorbate 80. DIRECTIONS: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse diaper area and allow skin to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Your baby deserves the very best.
- Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists when other treatments fail.
- Triple Paste Medicated Ointment Works to relieve raw, irritated skin.
- Triple Paste Medicated Ointment Lasting barrier prevents recurrence.
- The premium treatment for the problem rash.
- Leading pediatricians and dermatologists recommend Triple Paste to help bring relief to raw, irritated skin associated with diaper rash.
- Triple Paste works to seal out wetness between diaper changes and help prevent recurrence.
- A premium treatment for diaper rash, you can count on Triple Paste for effective healing and ongoing protection. After all, your baby deserves only the very best.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb