MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: A and D original ointment diaper rash and all-purpose skincare formula
- To prevent your baby from ever getting diaper rash.
- Use at every diaper change to help prevent diaper rash from ever occurring, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Safe to use at every diaper change.
- Ointment specially formulated with vitamins A and D as well as lanolin.
- Helps heal dry, chafed skin and minor cuts.
A and D Original Ointment For skin irritation: temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns and sunburn, helps treat and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked, or windburned skin and lips. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
Petrolatum 53. 4%, Lanolin 15. 5%.
Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin.
For skin irritation use: Apply liberally as often as necessary. For diaper rash use: change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry, apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only. Do not use over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. Consult a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.