Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Flanders buttocks diaper rash ointment tube, skin protectant - 4 oz
Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness. Soothes, protects and promotes healing.
You Save: $1.75 (20.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: FLANDERS INC.
INDICATIONS: Flanders Buttocks Diaper Rash Ointment
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
- Flanders is widely recommended by doctors and pharmacists for treating and preventing stubborn diaper rash for your little one.
- Flanders Soothes, protects, promotes healing.
- Flanders Buttocks Ointment also aids in the management of diarrhea-induced diaper rash, which may be caused by very acidic diarrhea when many of today's antibiotics are used.
- Flanders Buttocks Ointment is a combination of Zinc Oxide, Petrolatum, and Peruvian Balsam. In addition to treating diaper rash, it may also aid in the treatment of chaffed skin, heat rashes, bedsores, and other skin irritations in children and adults.
White Petrolatum 66. 2%; Zinc Oxide 13. 4%.
Castor Oil; Light Mineral Oil; Peruvian Balsam; White Beeswax.
- Flanders change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- May stain clothing.
- For external use only.
- Do not use over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb