Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Triple Paste medicated ointment for diaper rash, hypoallergenic - 2 oz
Helps to reduce problem diaper rash, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
You Save: $1.66 (17.4%)
Earn Points on this item:7
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SUMMERS LABORATORIES INC. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: zinc Oxide 11. 6. . Inactive Ingredients: White Petrolatum, Corn starch, anhydrous lanolin, stearyl alcohol, white beeswax, cholesterol, Polysorbate 80. DIRECTIONS: Cleanse and allow skin to dry. Apply an even, visible layer over the diaper area. Use after each diaper change or bath and before bed, or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Your baby deserves the very best.
- Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists when other treatments fail.
- Triple Paste Medicated Ointment Works to relieve raw, irritated skin.
- Triple Paste Medicated Ointment Lasting barrier prevents recurrence.
- The premium treatment for the problem rash.
- Leading pediatricians and dermatologists recommend Triple Paste to help bring relief to raw, irritated skin associated with diaper rash.
- Triple Paste works to seal out wetness between diaper changes and help prevent recurrence.
- A premium treatment for diaper rash, you can count on Triple Paste for effective healing and ongoing protection. After all, your baby deserves only the very best.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
I'm a busy mom of 5. And diaper rash is the last thing that I have time to play with. I tried this product after trying everything else even RX meds nothing would work on my daughters sensitive skin so, I said I've spent money on everything else I might as well try this. OMG it was a life saver it cleared up the rash after one use and it was completely gone after two days. So now if I see a rash coming I reach for it and it does the trick well worth it plus it comes with a 1.00 off coupon inside the box. My only regret is that I didn't know about this product four babies ago. stop wastin money and purchase the last diaper rash ointment you'll ever want to buy. A little goes A LONG way. So only use a little it's very thick but it speads easily and it coats the skin so it leaves a protective barrier. I hopes this helps.