MANUFACTURER: SUMMERS LABORATORIES INC.
INDICATIONS:Triple paste medicated ointment for diaper rash, fragrance free
Triple Paste is recommended by thousands of pediatricians and dermatologists for distressing, difficult diaper rash. Use Triple Paste if you are treating raw, irritated diaper rash, or better yet, if you are looking for persistent protection to prevent diaper rash from occurring in the first place. Count on Triple Paste as the premium ointment for treating and preventing diaper rash. After all, your baby deserves only the very best.
- Treats raw, irritated diaper rash.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
- Recommended by pediatricians.
- Your baby deserves the very best.
- Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists when other treatments fail.
White Petrolatum, Corn Starch, Anhydrous Lanolin, Stearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Bisabolol, Cholesterol, Water, Glycerine, Oat Kernel Extract- Avena Sativa, Polysorbate 80
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow skin to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb