Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Desitin original zinc oxide diaper rash ointment, overnight relief - 16 oz
First choice of pediatricians and mothers. Hypoallergenic, promotes healing, protects skin, relieves chafing.
You Save: $2.46 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Desitin diaper rash ointment jar
It helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Destin Original is so effective in sealing out wetness and germs that in many cases, diaper rash starts to disappear in hours. And its hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested, so its gentle on tender skin.
- #1 choice of pediatricians and mothers.
- Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Ointment.
- Helps provide overnight relief.
- Rich, tick formula.
- Helps heal, soothe and prevent diaper rash.
Zinc Oxide (40%) (Skin Portectant).
BHA, Cod Liver Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Talc, Water.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply DESITIN ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb