MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Balmex activguard diaper rash cream with zinc oxide 11.3%
It neutralizes irritants in dirty diapers. Reduces redness in diaper change. Pediatrician recommended.
- Contains 11.3% Zinc oxide.
- Reduces redness in one diaper change.
- Soothing vitamins B5 and E.
- Gentle on, easy off.
- Neutralizes irritants in dirty diapers.
- Goes on smooth, wipes off easily and has a pleasant, fresh scent.
Contains: Zinc Oxide 11. 3% (Skin Protectant)
Aloe Vera Gel, Balsam (Specially Purified Balsam Peru), Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E Acetate).
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary
- With each diaper change
- Especially at bedtime
- Anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Do not use if quality seal is broken - Store below 40 degrees C (104 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsens or lasts more than 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb