MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.INDICATIONS: Johnson's Moisturizing Baby Wash Features:
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.DIRECTIONS:
- It is No more tears formula Baby Bath.
- Enriched with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E.
- Leaves skin feeling smoother and looking healthy.
- Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E.
- No more tears formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
- Clinically proven to be gentle and mild.
- pH-balanced, won't irritate eyes or skin like soap can Soap-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic and allergy and dermatologist tested.
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children.Warning
- Pour Johnson's Moisturizing Baby Bath on a wet washcloth or your hand and apply to your baby's skin. Lather and rinse thoroughly.
- When to Use: Use Johnson's Moisturizing Baby Bath anytime you bathe your baby. Until your baby starts crawling, you don't have to give her a bath every day.
- Bathe your baby two or three times a week, wash her face and hands at least twice a day, and keep the diaper area clean.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb