Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Teething Aids and Baby Tooth Paste >
Toms of Maine childrens natural fluoride toothpaste, outrageous orange mango - 4.2 oz
Helps protect against cavities.
You Save: $0.85 (17.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Toms of Maine childrens natural fluoride toothpaste, outrageous orange mango
Toms of Maine Natural Childrens Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
- Contains naturally sourced fluoride as the active anticavity ingredienT.
- Contains naturally sourced calcium and silica to clean teeth gently.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients.
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76%) (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity).
Glycerin, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Natural Flavors, Carrageenan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Children 2 to 6 years: Use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. Twist off cap and remove foil seal. Do not use if seal is not intact.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb