Pediacare infants gas relief drops, dye free and non-staining
Relieves the symptoms of gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
- It is dye free and non staining.
- Safe enough to use every feeding.
- No alcohol.
- No artificial colors.
- Simethlcone anti gas.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Simethicone 20 mg(in each 0.3 ml).
benzoic acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, natural flavor, purified water, sorbitol, xanthan gum.
- Shake well before using.
- All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime.
- Fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level.
- Dispense liquid slowly into baby�s mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- May mix with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids.
- Clean dropper after each use and replace original cap.
- Infants under 2 years old - 0.3 ml(under weight 24 lb).
- Children 2 and over - 0.6 ml(over weight 24 lb).
- When using this product: Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- store at room temperature (59?F - 86?F).
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb