Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
Pediacare concentrated infants fever reducer and pain reliever drops, ludens - 1 oz
Temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches, pains due to the cold, flu and headache.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pediacare concentrated infants fever reducer and pain reliever drops, ludens
- Temporarily reduces fever, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold.
- Sore throat.
- Concentrated acetaminophen.
- Alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen free.
- Fever reducer and pain reliever for infants.
Acetaminophen 80 mg.
butylparaben, citric acid, corn syrup, FD & C #40, flavor, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, maltitol, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart. (If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.).
- Use only enclosed dropper for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Fill to dose level.
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- wWith other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- If fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- If new symptoms occur.
- If redness or swelling is present.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- Ask a doctor before use: If your child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use: If your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
- Overdose warning:
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause major health problems, including liver damage.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb