Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Pediacare childrens plus cough and sore throat liquid, cherry flavor - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves minor aches, pains, cough, headache, sore throat and temporarily reduces fever.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pediacare childrens plus cough and sore throat liquid, cherry flavor
- Minor aches and pains, cough, headache, sore throat, temporarily reduces fever.
Acesulfame potassium, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, purified water, red 33, red 40, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning).
- Do not use in infants.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson�s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your childs prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Liver disease.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb