Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
Pediacare childrens fever and pain reducer liquid, grape flavor - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains, cough, headache, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing and runny nose
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pediacare childrens fever and pain reducer liquid, grape flavor
- Temporarily reduces fever, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache.
Butylparaben, citric acid, flavors, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polysorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum.
- Shake well before using.Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Liver warning :
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Do not use :
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Overdose warning :
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Sore throat warning : If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- When using this product : Do not exceed recommended dose taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb