Pediacare childrens fever and pain reducer liquid, grape flavor
- Temporarily reduces fever, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Shake well before using.Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Liver warning :
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Do not use :
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Overdose warning :
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Sore throat warning : If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- When using this product : Do not exceed recommended dose taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb