Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Pediacare childrens cough and congest liquid, cherry flavor - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pediacare childrens cough and congest liquid, cherry flavor
- Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants?the intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep.
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dosage cup provided.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
- And make coughs more productive.
Citric acid anhydrous, dextrose, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, red 33, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours.
- Children 4 years to 6 years 1/2 1 teaspoonful every 4 hours.
- Do not use children under 4 years.
- Do not use for a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson�s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your childs prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious illness.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistant or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb