Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Clinical Wound Care > Dressing and Pads >
Convatec Aquacel Hydrofiber Sterile Wound Dressing, Size: 10X12 Inches - 10 ea
Convatec Sterile Wound Dressing used on wounds prone to bleeding and to facilitate the control of minor bleeding.
You Save: $34.75 (13.3%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
MANUFACTURER: CONVATEC .
Aquacel Hydrofiber Sterile Wound Dressing with Ionic Silver is a sterile, white, fibrous dressing derived from 100% pure sodium carboxymethylcellulose (NaCMC).
AQUACEL dressing combines the look, feel, and handling properties of gauze and leading alginates, but retains more fluid than alginates and almost three times more fluid than gauze when used under compression.
AQUACEL Hydrofiber dressing is indicated for the management of pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, abrasions, lacerations, incisions, donor sites and second degree burns and on infected wounds; for use in managing surgical or traumatic wounds that have been left to heal by secondary intention. Additionally, it can be used on wounds prone to bleeding and to facilitate the control of minor bleeding.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.