Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Clinical Wound Care > Wound Prep Accessories >
Iodoform Gauze Packing Sterile Strips for Wound Care - 1 InchX5 Yards
Used for packing or as drainage conduits in wound care management applications.
You Save: $0.55 (8.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DYNAREX. . INDICATIONS: Gauze Iodoform Packing Sterile Strips used for packing or as drainage conduits in wound care management applications, such as nasal or sinus packing, boils, abscesses, fistulas and other draining or tunneling wounds. Treated with Benzalkonium chloride to retard bacterial growth. Island design seals off edges to prevent dirt and other contaminants from getting into wounds .
Features of Iodoform Gauze Packing Sterile Strips:
- Ideal for use as nasal packing, drainage wicks, or for packing wounds.
- Specially woven gauze will not ravel, lint or fray.
- Available plain or impregnated with an iodoform solution.
- Contains 5% Iodoform.
- Soft, transparent plastic easily contours to the body.
- Easy open wrapper.
- Latex free acrylic adhesive stays on, even .
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.