MANUFACTURER: DYNAREX. . INDICATIONS: Gauze Iodoform Packing Sterile Strips used for packing or as drainage conduits in wound care management applications, such as nasal or sinus packing, boils, abscesses, fistulas and other draining or tunneling wounds. Treated with Benzalkonium chloride to retard bacterial growth. Island design seals off edges to prevent dirt and other contaminants from getting into wounds .
Features of Iodoform Gauze Packing Sterile Strips:
- Ideal for use as nasal packing, drainage wicks, or for packing wounds.
- Specially woven gauze will not ravel, lint or fray.
- Available plain or impregnated with an iodoform solution.
- Contains 5% Iodoform.
- Soft, transparent plastic easily contours to the body.
- Easy open wrapper.
- Latex free acrylic adhesive stays on, even .
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb