Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Clinical Wound Care > Wound Cleansers >
Blairex wound wash sterile saline solution - 210 ml
Blairex Wound Wash Saline Solution is clinically-proven pressure removes bacteria and debris.
You Save: $1.75 (22.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BLAIREX LABORATORIES . INDICATIONS: Wound Wash Saline is the only non-prescription sterile saline solution (0. 9% sodium chloride) designed for wound cleansing. Removing bacteria and debris is now painless and effective.
Blairex Wound Wash Sterile Saline Solution is
Wound Wash Sterile Saline Solution Clean everyday cuts, scrapes and burns
- Gentle as your own tears .
- Clinically-proven pressure removes bacteria and debris.
- No burning or stinging.
- First aid dispensed with care.
Effective cleansing action with the press of a button
- Convenient and easy to use, even sprays upside-down.
- Economical - keep a can in your auto, home and camping gear.
- Great for pets, too.
- Wound Wash Saline promotes healing.
INGREDIENTS: Sterile 0. 9% Sodium Chloride Solution. DIRECTIONS: Before use, expel a short stream of Wound Wash Saline to clear nozzle. To dispense, aim nozzle and press. Apply spray to affected area. Flush area with Wound Wash Saline. Adjust distance as necessary. Clinically proven pressure removes bacteria and debris. May be applied as often as needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Preservative-free solution
- Promotes healing
- Solution remains sterile, no cross-contamination
- Recommended by doctors and hospitals.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Avoid excessive heat. For external use only. Not for injection. For single patient use only. See bottom of container for lot number and expiration date.
Shipping Weight : 0.88 lb