MANUFACTURER: DERMARITE INDUSTRIES.
INDICATIONS:Dermagauze impregnated hydrogel wound dressing, size: 4 X 4 inches:
It is non adherent to tissue and has the ability to cool the wound surface. Used for pressure ulcers, stasis ulcers, 1st & 2nd degree burns, cuts & abrasions, skin conditions associated with peristomal care, diabetic ulcers & foot ulcers, trauma wounds.
- Has the ability to cool the wound surface and due to its high moisture content, protect exposed nerve surfaces.
- Non adherent to tissue.
- Saves time.
- Managed care friendly.
- Prevents damage to healthy tissue.
- Vitamin E Enriched.
- Essential for tissue cell development.
- Assists in autolytic debridement.
- Assists in softening eschar and necrotic tissue.
- Provides an optimal moist wound environment for healing.
Uses of Dermagauze impregnated hydrogel wound dressing:
- Pressure Ulcers (Stages I-IV)
- Stasis Ulcers.
- 1st & 2nd Degree Burns.
- Cuts & Abrasions.
- Trauma Wounds.
- Skin Conditions Associated with Peristomal Care.
- Diabetic & Foot Ulcers.
- Radiation Dermatitis.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb