Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Strips, Snore Relief Aids >
- Helps to reduce sinusitis
- Helps to reduce allergies
- Helps to reduce dry air
SinuCleanse Sqeeze Nasal Wash Kit - 1 Ea
Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes.
You Save: $1.12 (13.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
SinuCleanse Sqeeze Nasal Wash Kit
Helps to relieve patients uncomfortable sinus and nasal symptoms. The SinuCleanse system has been clinically proven to provide the most effective relief, giving you an alternative to pills and sprays and their side effects. If can also enhance the effectiveness of you prescription sinus remedies and it the safest and easiest way to feel better instantly.All Natural Nasal Wash System for Relief of :
- Nasal Congestion.
- Dry air.
- Post nasal drip.
- Rhinitis of pregnancy.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies :
- Easiest to use and keep clean.
- Exclusive anti backwash valve.
- Antibacterial plastic.
- Includes 30 all-natural saline solution packets.
- Nothing is more soothing to the sinuses.
- Runny nose.
- Nasal stuffiness.
- Post-nasal drip.
- Removes inhales irritants (dust, pollen).
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
- Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes.
Active Ingredients: In each packet : Sodium Bicarbonate (700 mg) (Nasal Wash), Sodium Chloride (2300 mg) (Nasal Wash).
- Adults and children 4 years and over use 1-2 packets up to every 2 hours as needed.
- Children under 4 years consult a physician.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved.
- Inspect saline solution packets for integrity.
- Do not use if open or torn.
- Protect saline solution packet from excessive heat and moisture.
- When using this product use by only one person.
- Wash with soap and water after each use.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb