Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Clinical Wound Care > Dressing and Pads >
Medline Optifoam basic dressings, size: 3 x 3 inch - 10 ea
MSC1133Z. Medline Optifoam basic dressings have soft, cushioning absorbent polyurethane foam for general wound site care. It has high fluid handling.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: MEDLINE INDUSTRIES.INDICATIONS: Medline Optifoam basic dressings, size: 3 x 3 inch absorbs exudate and provides a moist wound environment. It is soft, conformable and cushioning, making it ideal for bony prominences and site care. It helps create ideal healing environment.
- A specially designed foam for low adherence.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level.
- Will not curl at edges (adhesive).
- Highly absorbent.
- Helps create ideal healing environment.
- Waterproof outer layer protects wound and keeps bacteria out.
- Latex Free.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb