MANUFACTURER: MEDLINE INDUSTRIES.
INDICATIONS:Curad cast and bandage protector, waterproof for adult arm:
It is specially designed opening stretches to fit over the cast and then returns to its original shape to fit snugly against the arm.
- Ideal for keeping casts, bandages or wounds dry while showering.
- Easy one-handed applications.
- No need for tape or straps.
- Carefully slide the Cast Protector over the cast, bandage or wound by pulling on the corners, alternating sides very few inches.
- Once you have pulled it over the cast, make sure to even out any folded creases and that the seal is flat and smooth.
- This product is intended to be e used only for showering and not for bathing, swimming or other eater activities.
- Be sure to inspect the cast protector after each use to ensure there are no tears or holes in the material.
- If any tears or holes are discovered immediately discontinue using the product.
- When not in use, keep cast protector away from babies and children.
- Adult supervision recommended when product is used on children.
- Remove after intended use to avoid the risk of choking or suffocation.
- Do not use in cribs, playpens or strollers.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb