MANUFACTURER: HOLLISTER INC. INDICATIONS: Premier Urostomy Pouch, Cut-to-fit Convex Flextend Skin Barrier, with Tape, Transparent, 1-1/2', HOL8478 Product Benefits
- Built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas. . . cut-to-fit openings. Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge.
- Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
- Security and confidence assured with internal non-reflux valves and a drain valve that allows regulation of flow rate.
FlexTend Skin Barrier Flextend is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileosotomies. Flextend barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge. It has a mildly acidic pH (4. 5 - 5. 0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms. Please note that use of a skin sealant (e. g. Skin Gel Protective Dressing Wipes, Series 7917) will decrease the wear time that would be expected. Cut-to-Fit Skin Barrier Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma. Tape Tape provides additional security to the attachment of the pouch or skin barrier to the skin. Transparent Pouch For the wearer who wishes to wear a pouch with the contents being visible.
- Stock No. : 8478
- Adhesive: Porous Cloth
- Length: Standard
- Cut ot: maximum of 1-1/2in. (38mm)
- Unit of Measure: box of 5
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb