Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Strips, Snore Relief Aids >
Snorestop extinquisher, Homeopathic anti snoring oral spray - 120 Sprays
SnoreStop Extinguisher is a safe homeopathic remedy for temporary relief of annoying symptoms associated with snoring.
You Save: $4.36 (23.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Formulated, tested and prescribed by doctors.
- 100% Natural - no side effects.
- Reduces the symptoms of snoring.
Snorestop extinquisher, Homeopathic anti snoring oral spray
- SnoreStop extinguisher is a maximum strength homeopathic formula that stops or reduces the symptoms of snoring.
- SnoreStop extinguisher is a safe homeopathic remedy for temporary relief of annoying symptoms associated with snoring.
- SnoreStop Extinguisher is one of the few homeopathic combination medicines to be entered in an independent, double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial.
- The positive results have been published in a peer-reviewed medical journal, with 79. 5% of the people tested reporting a significant change and no side effects.
- Features of SnoreStop Extinguisher:
- The number one recommended homeopathic.
- Anti-Snoring Oral Spray - Buy SnoreStop extinguisher.
- SnoreStop extinguisher is formulated, Tested and prescribed by Physicians.
- Having no side effects, SnoreStop extinguisher is safe.
- Stop or reduce the Symptoms of non-apneic snoring with SnoreStop extinguisher.
- SnoreStop extinguisher is 100% natural.
Drug Facts: The Ephedra vulgaris listed in this water-based product is harmless and safe for it has been diluted out according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. This product contains no alkaloids of any kind.
Nux vomica 4X; Belladonna 6 X; Ephedra vulgaris 6X; Hydrastis canadensis 6X: Kali bichromicum 6X: Teucrium marum 6X: Histaminum hydrochloricum 12 X.
Purified Water 75%, USP Alcohol 15%, Glycerine 9. 9%, Potassium Sorbate 0. 1%.
- Children over 5 years of age and Adults under 180 lbs: Shake before each use.
- For the first 10 days, spray once under the tongue and once in the back of the throat at bedtime.
- Whem improvement is noticed, you may start using every other night until no longer needed.
- Adults over 180 lbs: Shake before each use.
- For the first 10 days, spray SnoreStop Extinguisher once under the tongue and once in the back of the throat 30 minutes before bedtime and repeat at bedtime.
- When improvement is noticed, you may start using every other night until no longer needed.
- For urgent situations, spray SnoreStop extinguisher just once in the opening of the mouth if awakened by snoring.
- When necessary you may repeat once again during the night.
- SnoreStop Extinguisher maximum strength formula has shown no drug interaction with other medications.
- For best results take 10 to 15 minutes apart from food or any other medicines.
- Do not use on children under 5 years of age.
- Pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product does not treat sleep apnea.
- For sleep apnea, consult with a specialist.
If symptoms persist stop use and consult a doctor.Clean tip of nozzle after each use.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Location: Savannah, GA
This stuff really works! I bought it on the cold and flu aisle just to try it (expecting to waste ten bucks). My husband sprayed it a couple times under his tongue and throat....Oh my God! He went from wet-rattle, gettin' louder and louder until he woke himself up to quiet as a mouse! We went back and bought 2 more bottles the next day. Love it, Love it, Love it!