Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Ostomy Care > Skin Barriers >
New Image Cut-to-Fit Flextend Skin Barrier, Floating Flange, with Tape - 57mm, HOL14603 - 5 ea
Flextend barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge.
You Save: $7.72 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: HOLLISTER INC. INDICATIONS:
INDICATIONS: New Image Cut-to-Fit Flextend Skin Barrier, Floating Flange, with Tape - 57mm, HOL14603 Product Benefits
- Confidence assured with the floating flange; provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly 'clicks' into place.
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge.
- Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
FlexTend Skin Barrier Flextend is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileosotomies. Flextend barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge. It has a mildly acidic pH (4. 5 - 5. 0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms. Please note that use of a skin sealant (e. g. Skin Gel Protective Dressing Wipes, Series 7917) will decrease the wear time that would be expected.
- Stock No. : 14604
- Color ID: Blue
- Cut to: maximum of 2-1/4in. (57mm)
- Size: 2-3/4in. (70mm) Flange
- Unit of Measure: Box of 5
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb