Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Ostomy Care > Skin Barriers >
CenterPointLock Cut-to-Fit SoftFlex Skin Barrier, Flat, 3.25 Inches, HOL3706 - 5 ea
May reduces unintentional pouch skin barrier separation.
You Save: $9.96 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: HOLLISTER INC. INDICATIONS: CenterPointLock Cut-to-Fit SoftFlex Skin Barrier, Flat, 3.25 Inches, HOL3706 Product Benefits
- Superior skin care. . . SoftFlex is formulated for gentleness.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
- Confidence and Security with the unique CenterPointLock feature. Prevents unintentional pouch - skin barrier separation.
SoftFlex Skin Barrier
- Stock No. : 3706
- Adhesive: Porous Paper
- Cut to: maximum of 3-1/4in. (82mm)
- Letter Code: L
- Size: 4in. (102mm) Flange
- Unit of Measure: Box of 5
SoftFlex is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. It is designed for more frequently removed pouches like closed one-piece pouches or when the skin is very fragile (e. g. elderly ostomates). SoftFlex is mildly resistant to breakdown and is best used for low water content discharge (e. g. colostomies).
Cut-to-Fit Skin BarrierAllows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb