Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Ostomy Care > Skin Barriers >
CenterPointLock Cut-to-Fit Flextend Skin Barrier, Flat, 2-1/4 Inches, HOL8723 - 5 ea
Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: HOLLISTER INC. INDICATIONS: CenterPointLock Cut-to-Fit Flextend Skin Barrier, Flat, 2-1/4', HOL8723 Product Benefits:
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
- Confidence and Security with the unique CenterPointLock feature. Prevents unintentional pouch - skin barrier separation.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
FlexTend Skin Barrier
- Stock No. : 8723
- Adhesive: Porous Cloth
- Cut to: maximum of 1-3/4in. (44mm)
- Letter Code: J
- Size: 2-1/4in. (57mm) Flange
- Unit of Measure: box of 5
Flextend is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileosotomies. Flextend barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge. It has a mildly acidic pH (4. 5 - 5. 0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms. Please note that use of a skin sealant (e. g. Skin Gel Protective Dressing Wipes, Series 7917) will decrease the wear time that would be expected.
Cut-to-Fit Skin Barrier
Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma. CenterPointLock
The patented CenterPointLock is an exclusive Hollister feature that assures a secure attachment of the pouch to the skin barrier. It prevents unintentional separation of the pouch from the skin barrier.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb