Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Ostomy Care > Skin Barriers >
Surfit Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Flange, Tan, 2.25 Inches (57mm.) flange, Model No : 401576 - 10 per box
Surfit Stomahesive Skin Barrier is Ideal for semi-formed stoma output.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: CONVATEC. INDICATIONS: Surfit Stomahesive Skin Barrier With Flange, Tan Stomahesive skin barrier/wafers are ideal for people whose stoma output is semi-formed to formed stool. This reliable skin barrier with low-profile flange provides excellent security because of a unique formula that enables the skin barrier/wafer to adhere to both dry and moist skin. The outer protective coating helps keep the skin barrier in place to provide added security when showering, bathing or swimming.
Stomahesive' is a reliable skin barrier that provides excellent security due to a unique formula that enables it to adhere to both dry and moist skin. Without tape collar.
- Adheres to both moist and dry skin
- Comfortable rounded edges
- Ideal for semi-formed stoma output.
- Without tape collar (overall dimension 5 inches x 5 inches).
- Low-profile flange for comfort.
- Color: Tan
- Size: 57 mm (2. 25 inches) flange.
- Unit of Measure: 10 per box.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb