Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Wound-Be-Gone hydrophilic 2 in 1 gel for rapid pain relief - 30 grams (1.06 oz)
Hydrophilic gel for accelerated wound related pain and minimize scar formation.
You Save: $8.78 (13.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 895526002016
- Helps to reduce pain
- Helps to reduce minimize scar
- Safe and effective
Wound-Be-Gone Hydrophilic 2 in 1 Gel For Rapid Pain Relief
Wound-be-gone offers a unique solution for healing both acute wounds(cuts, scrapes, puncutures, lacerations, blisters, burns and postoperative incisions) as well as chronic wounds (diabetic wounds, vwnous and arterial insufficient ulcers, pressure ulcer, and surgical wounds).Helps to decrease wound related pain and minimize scar formation.Features:
Why use wound-be-gone :
- Wound-ge-gone is a topical gel for rapid wound healing.
- Wound-be-gone provides quick healing, decrease inflammation, reduce pain, and prevent scar formation with both acute and chronic wounds.
- Safe and effective.
- No-prescription needed.
- Helps to promote wound healing, reduce pain, minimize scar appearance, decrease swelling, redness, itching, and prevents irregular pigmentation.
- Wound-be-gone has ability to neutralize oxygen free radicals, which are known to cause cell damage and slowing the healing process.
- Contains no antibiotics or materials of biological origin.
- Wide range of use, no side effects, and can be used with no age restrictions.
- Creates optimal pH in the wound, accelerating the healing process.
- Moisturizes the wound, preventing scab formation.
- Helps to decrease swelling, redness, itching and discomfort.
- Helps to control infection by shielding healthy tissue.
- Helps to protect the wound from contamination.
- Helps to eliminate odor and pus within 12 hours.
Application: Wound Treatment involves stopping any bleeding, then cleaning and dressing the wound to prevent infection.
- Clean the wound using mild soap and water. Use normal salin for full thickness wounds or ulcers.
- Apply a thin layer of Wound-Be-Gone to the entire affected area.
- Cover the wound with a non-adhesive bandage.
- Reapply as necessary every 12-24 hours.
- For external use only.
- Do not consume.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use after designated expiration date.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb