Dynarex Gauze Non-Woven Drain & IV Sponges, Sterile - 2/Pouch, 25 Pouches
Gauze Drain Sponges Feature a Special Fenestration for Easy Application.
This sponge features an extra fenestration which allows it to lay flat when wrapped around a drainage tube. Without it, the sponge will pucker , decreasing effectiveness by allowing fluids to pool around the drain tube. It's a simple feature that most other drain sponges do not offer. Includes all the benefits of non-woven Avant Gauze. Each 6-ply rayon/polyester sponge is highly absorbent, low-linting and fast wicking to wound beds.
Features of Dynarex Gauze Non-Woven Drain & IV Sponges, Sterile:
- Non-Adherent Pads, Sterile
- Non-Woven Drain & IV Sponges, Sterile
- Tracheostomy Sponge, Sterile
- Versatile non-woven dressing with pre-cut fenestration designed to fit around most drains, tubes, catheters or IV's.
- Highly absorbent eliminates needs for sterile scissors.
- Each 6-ply rayon/polyester sponge is highly absorbent.
- 4 x 4 Inches 6 Ply, 2/pouch.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb