Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Similasan nasal allergy relief spray, preservative free - 20 ml
Helps to reduce allergic congestion, itching and runny nose.
You Save: $4.01 (40.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 094841254173
- 100% Natural
- Non-drowsy formula
- Preservative free
Similasan nasal allergy relief spray, preservative free
- 100% Natural.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Relieves allergic congestion, itching and runny nose.
- Preservative free nasal allergy relief nasal mist.
Cardiospermum HPUS 6X (itching, rhinitis, running nose), Galphimia Glauca 6X HPUS (runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing), Luffa Operculata (Luffa Fruit) 6X (runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion), Sabadilla (Cevadilla) 6X (sneezing, runny nose. itching, rhinitis).
For adults and children, including toddlers and infants:
- Remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle.
- Lift cap off bottle.
- Spray 1-3 times into each nostril.
- Use as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Nitial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 30 days.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Are susceptible to nose bleeds.
- Are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity.
- Symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Sprayer defective so product is useless. Email to company did not even get a response which is an indication of their concern for consumers of their products.