MANUFACTURER: SUMMERS LABORATORIES INC.
INDICATIONS:Tarsum shampoo or gel formula for hair and scalp treatment
It is the only psoriasis shampoo designed to be applied full strength, directly to affected areas before bathing. When ready, simply add water, lather and immediately rinse. No more waiting in the shower with a headful of smelly lather. It controls itching, flaking and redness due to psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
10% LCD (equal to 2% coal tar), salicylic acid, TEA lauryl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide diethanolamine, sodium chloride, fragrance.
- Use Tarsums applicator tip to apply Tarsum directly to the affected areas of the scalp.
- Leave Tarsum on for a short period while you brush your teeth, shave, eat breakfast, watch TV etc. for up to an hour before bathing.
- When you are ready to remove Tarsum, simply add water, work Tarsum into a lather, and rinse as you would any shampoo.
- Tarsum produces a thick lather with water.
- You may need to add a little more Tarsum if you pretreated only a small area on your scalp.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: condition that covers a large area of the body; condition in or around the rectum or genital area or groin.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product.
- It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: