Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Starter Kit - 8 oz
Helps to alleviate nasal allergies, irritation and post nasal drip.
You Save: $0.54 (9.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Preservative free
- Non burningSafe during pregnancy
NeilMed Sinus Rinse starter kit
- For Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse.
- Preservative Free.
- pH balanced mixture.
Bottle Kit Contains:
- 1 Custom Designed Cap.
- 1 Rinse Bottle 240ml (8 oz).
- 1 Tube.
- 5 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH balanced, Isotonic & Preservative & Iodine Free).
- Directions for use.
A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation and Moisturizing System...not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray.
- Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free.
- A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage.
- Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning.
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients).
- pH Balanced & Isotonic Solution.
- Custom Designed Cap.
- Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle.
- Empties 100% in upright position.
- Great to use after sinus surgery.
- Safe during pregnancy.
- Travel-size kit.
- Sinus symptoms.
- Nasal Allergies & Common Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog and house dust.
Post Nasal Drip, Congestion & Dryness.
Store or keep in a cool and dry place.
- Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked eats.
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician.
- For non-emergency questions, please contact our office.
- Please read enclosed brochure for more details.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb