Zincon Medicated Dandruff Shampoo For Hair
- Shampoo reduces and helps eliminate scalp itching, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
- The shampoo that is effective against dandruff, yet gently on your hair.
- Zincon contains Pyrithione Zinc.
- A clinically proven anti-dandruff compound.
- Zincon controls dandruff flaking while leaving hair clean, shining and easy to manage.
- It is the dandruff shampoo you can make your regular shampoo.
- Clinically proven.
- Controls dandruff itching and flaking.
- Leaves hair clean and easy to manage.
- Pleasant fragrance.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
per bottle: Pyrithione Zinc (1%) (Dandruff & seborrheic dermatitis shampoo)
Citric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Water (Deionized), FD&C Blue 1, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Shake well.
- Wet hair, apply to scalp and massage vigorously.
- Rinse and repeat.
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age, except as directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens.
- condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: