Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo Moisturizing
Controls dandruff flaking and itching, and helps prevent their recurrence.
- Healthier hair.
- Healthier scalp.
- 6 added moisturizers and conditioners.
- Safe for color treated hair.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Pyrithione Zinc (1%)(Anti-Dandruff).
water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Frangrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG 3 Dioleoylamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Laureth 9, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, C11 15 Pareth 7, Trideceth 12, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethlcellulose, FD&C Blue 1 (245-063).
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage onto scalp.
- Rinse. Repeat if desired.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- for color-treated or permed hair, rinse thoroughly
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: