Mg 217 Maximum Strength Medicated Conditioning Shampoo for Psoriasis
Controls symptoms of:
- Seborrheic dermatitis
Helps to prevent:
- Scaling / flaking
- Scalp build-up
- psoriasis dandruff symptoms.
MG217 medicated conditioning shampoo is formulated with coal tar to help slow the rapid growth of skin cells on the scalp. Coal tar is the only non-prescription active ingredient that works by slowing down excessive cell reproduction. This reduces the inflammation, itching and scaling of psoriasis, dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
Ingredient that works by slowing down excessive cell reproduction.This reduces the inflammation, itching and scaling of psoriasis, dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Conditioning formula leaves hair clean, soft and manageable.
- Helps to prevent recurrence of psoriasis or dandruff symptoms.
Read all the information on this packing and keep for future reference.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Coal Tar (3%, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Dandruff Treatment).
Deionized Water, Na Alkyl Ether Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Palmitic Betaine, Guar Gum, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, n Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, FD&C Blue 1.
- Shake well before using.
- Wet hair then massage liberal amount of MG217 into the scalp and leave on for several minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a physician.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use: If condition covers a large area of the body.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight.
- It may increase tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- Do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed by a physician.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a physician.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.63 lb